Seattle Bicycle Expo is the largest consumer bicycle show in the United States, and this year’s show is shaping up to be fantastic!
We’re thrilled to welcome Raleigh as this year’s presenting sponsor. We also extend a big thanks to sponsors Universal Sports, Nuun, Momentum, KING FM, The Stranger, FSA, Ortlieb, Kenmore Camera and Group Health.
- More than 300 exhibits of bikes, gear, travel, health and fitness.
- The amazing World Champion Artistic Cyclists from Germany: UCI World Champion in women’s singles, Corinna Hein, plus one of the world’s best pairs in men’s double, Stefan Musu and Lukas Matla
- Triathlon training with Olympic triathlon coach Gale Bernhardt
- A Dog in a Hat’s Joe Parkin
- Mountain bike trials stunt rider Ryan Leech
- Kick back in the Universal Sports viewing lounge
- Adventure cyclist, Willie Weir
- The Metal Cowboy, Joe Kurmaskie
- Beautiful handmade bikes from the Oregon Bicycle Constructors Association
- Mobile social & pop culture panel with Bikehugger
- Frazz creator Jef Mallett
- Classic Bike Show featuring a Jack Taylor Bicycle exhibit
- Seattle Schools Unicycle Team
- Two days of fun in the Kids Bike Zone
- Enter your photos in the Kenmore Camera Photo Contest
Seattle Bicycle Expo
Saturday, March 13 & Sunday, March 14
Spectacular new waterfront location: Smith Cove Cruise Terminal 91 in Magnolia