The City of Redmond Public has notified us of a current project that will temporarily affect the bike route at the intersection of West Lake Sammamish Parkway/Leary Way/SR520 westbound ramp.
- Beginning Wednesday, May 12 through Friday, May 14 a City of Redmond contractor will be constructing a temporary bike ramp on the NW corner of West Lake Sammamish Parkway and the SR520 ramp.
- Once complete (expected to be Friday, May 14), bikes will be routed around the NW corner concrete sidewalk area (on the temporary ramp) through approximately Wednesday, May 19.
The project will:
- Realign the crosswalk/Bike 520 trail crossing
- Improve wheelchair ramps
- Modify signage at the intersection of West Lake Sammamish Parkway/Leary Way/SR520 westbound ramps
- Reduce conflicts between right-turning vehicles and pedestrians/bicyclists in the crosswalk
For specific questions about the construction project, please contact Project Manager Joe O’Leary at email@example.com or 425.556.2738.