Midnight tonight… that’s the deadline to take advantage of the event refund policy.
Going along with that, all of you who are hoping to register for the 2010 Group Health Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic, take note. We expect to reopen STP registration at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, June 22. Tarry not as we estimate it will take mere minutes to sell the few registrations available, and then it will close again when it is sold out. Here are a few tips to help your chances:
- A Kotis account is required before you can register for an event. Create a Kotis account in advance to save time. Make sure you have your password handy on June 22.
- On June 22, login before 9 a.m. and navigate to the STP registration page. For the non-tech savvy, the screen will not refresh automatically at 9:00. Refresh your screen manually by pushing the F5 button (or control-r.)
- All fields with a red star (*) are required when registering for an event. Failure to complete all the required fields will prevent you from completing your transition. This snared a few people in the past who forgot to initial the waiver or the safety pledge. Don’t miss the starred items in your haste.
- Have your VISA or Mastercard ready.
- Here’s the biggie: your registration is not purchased until you have completed the checkout process and your credit card is charged. Once you click “Place order” Confirmation emails generally arrive quickly, depending on your email service provider.
Alternatively, hit up our auction. We have one remaining registration up for charitable auction on eBay to benefit the Cascade Bicycle Club Education Foundation. Donations above the STP registration fee are tax-deductible. The auction closes tonight.