That coveted ticket to the 2010 RSVP might yet be yours.
A handful of registrations have been processed for refunds. That means tomorrow, Tuesday, July 20 at 9 a.m., registration will reopen for the event. 120 registrations will be up for grabs.
As we witnessed when the Group Health Seattle to Portland event registration reopened, these will go fast. Fast. How fast? Faster than a recumbent with a death wish on a Category H downhill. About that fast.
Here are some tips so that you’re ready to fly in the tuck position:
- A Kotis account is required before you can register for an event. Create a Kotis account in advance to save time. Make sure you have your password handy.
- Tomorrow morning, login before 9 a.m. and navigate to the RSVP registration page. For the non-tech savvy, the screen will not refresh automatically at 9:00. Refresh your screen manually by pushing the F5 button (or control-r.)
- All fields with a red star (*) are required when registering for an event. Failure to complete all the required fields will prevent you from completing your transition. This snared a few people in the past who forgot to initial the waiver or the safety pledge. Don’t miss the starred items in your haste.
- Have your VISA or Mastercard ready.
- Here’s the biggie: your registration is not purchased until you have completed the checkout process and your credit card is charged. Once you click “Place order” Confirmation emails generally arrive quickly, depending on your email service provider.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation, someone beat you to the finish line. The computer is the final judge, no photo finishes on this race.