Next week is full of fun events with great opportunities for you to meet our fantastic Bicycle Ambassadors. Come ask us any and all of your burning questions, tell us your best bicycling story, or just grab a map and say hi! Next week’s schedule looks something like this:
- Sunday, 7/31 10 a.m. – 3 p.m: As usual, Bicycle Ambassador Brian will be at the Ballard Farmer’s Market, showing off his electric bike and his extensive bicycle safety knowledge.
- Tuesday, 8/2 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m: Bicycle Ambassador Stevie will have a table at Bellevue’s Live at Lunch concert series! Come eat, listen to Everyday Jones (described as acoustic contemporary) and chat about bicycling with Stevie! What could be better? The event is located behind the Symetra Building in the courtyard, here.
- Wednesdsay, 8/3 9 a.m. – 2 p.m: Bicycle Amassador Brian will be at it again – this time tabling at Boeing’s Duwamish Environmental Health and Safety Fair. He’ll see all you Boeing employees there!
- Thursday, 8/4 10 a.m. – 2 p.m: Bicycle Ambassador Jon will be all set up at the Burien Farmer’s Market. Bike to the market to grab some local produce and some fresh ideas on bicycling.
- Friday, 8/5 6 p.m. – 9 p.m: Bicycle Ambassador Stevie will be out at the Marymoor Velodrome for the Friday night bike races! The races start at 7pm but a fabulous Kiddie Kilo kicks off the night before hand. Admission is $5 but once you’re inside, talking to Stevie is free!
Those are the events this week with set times, but see if you can catch a Bicycle Ambassador elsewhere! If you’re on the hunt, I’d try looking outside of the the West Seattle PCC, the Alki Trail, or the Westlake Ave Whole Foods. Have a great week!