As the weather gets warmer, our outreach team of Bicycle Ambassadors gets busier! Cascade’s Ambassadors will be all over town during the next two weeks. Don’t miss your chance to say hi, pick up the new Seattle Bike Map, and get all your bikey questions answered in one go. Look out for our bright yellow tablecloth and smiling faces in your community soon.
Here’s our upcoming schedule:
- Thursday, 6/21: Energizer Station, Olympic Sculpture Park (3:30-6:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, 6/23: Helmet fitting and bike safety games, Dale Turner YMCA (10 a.m.-noon)
- Sunday, 6/24: Ballard Farmer’s Market (10 a.m.-3 p.m.)
- Sunday, 6/24: Energizer Station, Sammamish River Trail in Bothell (10 a.m.-1 p.m.)
- Sunday, 6/24: Bicycle Sundays, Seward Park (1-4 p.m.)
- Thursday, 6/28: Energizer Station, University of Washington, Burke-Gilman Trail between Brooklyn and University (3:30-6:30 p.m.)
Hosting an event you’d like to have a Bicycle Ambassador or two visit? Email Erica at email@example.com to get on our calendar.